Skip To Content

 I forgot my password

Typically colleges grant transfer credit for QCC college level courses which are passed with a "C" or "C-" or higher grade and which fit that University's curriculum.  Below is an ever growing list of general course equivalencies.  Click on the University's icon to access that University's transfer equivalency database: 





Clark University