Cap and gown is provided at no cost to you and may be kept as a memento of the occasion. Be sure to hang up your cap and gown right away and use a cool iron to press out any wrinkles if needed.
Cap and gown distribution will be held at the West Boylston Street campus, Downtown and Southbridge locations during the following times:
West Boylston Street Campus
- Wednesday, May 1st from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday, May 2nd from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday, May 3rd from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Monday, May 6th from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 7th from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Registrar's Office, Room 152A
- Tuesday, May 7th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Room 115D
- Thursday, May 2nd from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Student lounge
Please note if you are unable to pick up during these times please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up alternate arrangements.