1. Pick a college you’re interested in and go to their website; for example, Fitchburg State University
2. Click on “Admissions/Undergraduate Admissions”
3. Click on "Admissions/Transfer Admissions Events" to find events, such as (The following links are examples from local colleges):
4. Transfer Equivalencies: Transfer equivalencies between QCC courses and receiving institutions courses can assist you with transfer planning, but the information may change and it is not a guarantee of acceptance or transferability. Many colleges and universities publish their course equivalencies and this information can usually be found under ""Transfer Admissions" and "Course Equivalencies" or "Transfer Dictionary", such as at University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
5. Meet with transfer admissions representatives at QCC; all event information about the following can be found on the QCC Events calendar:
- Individual Transfer Visits
- Special Transfer Admissions Events
- Transfer Fair
6. Are you registered for at least four classes at QCC and would like to take a fifth class for FREE (lab and special fees may be excluded) at another participating University or College in Central Massachusetts?
Anna Maria College - Assumption College - Becker College - Clark University - College of the Holy Cross - MCPHS University - Quinsigamond Community College Worcester State University - Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University - UMass Medical School
- Full-time, matriculated, undergraduate day students are eligible to cross-register.
- Outstanding obligations at your home school may prevent cross-registration ability.
- Undergraduate courses only (continuing education courses are excluded)--check with HOST school Registrar's Office for exceptions.
- Fall and spring semester courses only.
- Only one cross-registration course per semester is permitted (regardless of credit).
- Auditing is not permitted.
- When signing-up for a course that requires pre-requisites, proof will be required upon registration (i.e. unofficial transcript).
- Courses taken through cross-registration require no additional tuition, however, please note, if a class has LAB FEES or other
SPECIAL FEES, you are required to pay such fees to the host institution.
For more information, click here.
7. Are you a new, full-time QCC student with less than 15 credits? You may be eligible for Commonwealth Commitment.