How do I appeal my Financial Aid Suspension?

You may appeal your Suspension, in writing, if you have an extenuating circumstance that prevented you from meeting the Satisfactory Academic Progress criteria.  To do this, complete the following steps.

1. Submit the Suspension Appeal Form, or write a letter, to the Financial Aid Office explaining your circumstances.  Your appeal must state why you were unable to meet the standards and what has changed to assure your success in the future.

2. Provide supporting documentation with your appeal such as a doctor’s note explaining medical issues, letter from your employer regarding required changes to your work schedule, etc.

There are no Handouts for this set.

The Financial Aid Office (Room 165A) and the Registrars Office (Room 152A), now have a listing of various scholarships for our Military Veterans and their dependents. For a full listing of available scholarships, please stop by one of these offices.