These are community based programs that provide legal advice, support and safety information.
- Community Legal Aid (CLA) - Community Legal Aid (CLA) provides free civil legal services to low- income and elderly residents of central and western Massachusetts.
- Central West Justice Center - The Central West Justice Center, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Community Legal Aid, provides free legal help to low-income and elderly residents of central and western Massachusetts. Our advocates focus on cases involving humanitarian-based immigration law, employment rights, housing and homelessness issues, and access to public benefits.
- Find a Lawyer - A listing of various free legal services available to survivors and their families.
- Victim Rights Law Center - The Victim Rights Law Center provides free, comprehensive legal services for sexual assault victims with legal issues in Massachusetts and Oregon in the areas of privacy, safety, housing, education, employment, immigration, and financial.
- Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corporation (MLAC) - The MLAC is the largest funding source for civil legal aid organizations in Massachusetts. The Commonwealth established MLAC in 1983 to ensure that low-income people facing critical non-criminal legal issues would have access to legal information, advice, and representation. Our mission is to improve legal aid in Massachusetts through collaboration with the legal services community, the public, the bar, and the legislature.
- Quinsigamond Police Department The primary mission of Quinsigamond Community College's campus police is to provide a safe and secure environment for students and the College community at-large. For additional information regarding services, click on the website.
- Worcester Police Department Our mission is to promote the highest level of public safety and quality of life, through exceptional police services to city residents, businesses and visitors. For additional information regarding services, click on the website.
- Massachusetts State Police We protect all residents and visitors to the We regularly partner with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies on investigations, operations, and training to make Massachusetts a safer place for all.