Family Support Services are non-profit agencies in Worcester County that provide support and resources for individuals and their families to resolve challenges, connect with others, and engage in the community.
- Worcester Community Connections (WCC) is a parent led coalition that works to improve access to local services for Worcester families, including child care, family support, housing, mental health, and substance abuse.
- African Community Education (ACE) is a community-oriented educational program targeted toward African refugee and immigrant children living in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Boys & Girls Club The mission of the Boys & Girls club is to help youth, especially those who need it most, develop qualities needed to become responsible citizens and community leaders, through caring professional staff who forge relationships with our youth members and influence their ability to succeed in life.
- Centro As the premier institution for Latino and immigrant communities and other underserved populations, Centro assists individuals and families striving to reach self-sufficiency while promoting social responsibility, fostering cultural identity, and encouraging families to be significant contributors to the community as a whole.
- Seven Hills Family and Community Support The Foundation offers a continuum of support and services to over 28,000 children and adults with disabilities and life challenges, and another 17,000 women and children in developing countries through our eleven Affiliate organizations.
- United Way of Central Mass The United Way’s mission is connecting people and resources to improve the The United Way invests in educational opportunities, supporting strong families and building healthy communities.
- YOU, Inc. is a leading child welfare, behavioral health and education agency dedicated to helping children and families to flourish and reach their potential.
- YWCA The gym…*(name of program) YWCA strives to be an all-inclusive women’s advocacy and resource center with a pro-active membership serving the needs of women through leadership, service and support.
- Parents Helping Parents (PHP) empowers parents to nurture children and build stronger families. PHP provides parent support groups across Massachusetts based on a mutual support model.