These are agencies (some with hotlines) that support individuals who need resources and support with mental health concerns, counseling or psychoeducational information.
- Bridge of Central Mass In full partnership with individuals and families facing challenges, we support and inspire them to achieve their goals and dreams.
- Genesis Club Genesis Club is a non-profit (est. 1988) whose mission is to help persons in recovery from mental illness attain employment, education, physical health and decent housing. The organization was structured on the Clubhouse model of rehabilitation, following a visit to Fountain House in New York City, one of the model’s impressive examples. This model is that of a member-based community in which the members participate in strategically designed, evidence-based programs providing:• Job skills training/employment support• Support completing high school, a vocational program, or college• Health/wellness activities, and• Assistance obtaining decent housing.
- Kiva Center Our main focus is on promoting wellness and resilience through mutual We believe in every person’s right to mental health and their ability to achieve it. We believe that relationships are at the center of what heals people who have experienced mental/emotional health challenges.
- Mass Rehab Commission The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) helps individuals with disabilities to live and work MRC is responsible for Vocational Rehabilitation, Community Living and eligibility determination for the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) federal benefits programs.
- Tradewinds Clubhouse The "Clubhouse" model, which was developed over a half century ago, provides members with a supportive environment where they can get assistance with transitioning into the workplace or back into school as well as increasing their participation in the community. Membership is voluntary and services are designed to meet individual needs.
- YOU Inc. is a leading child welfare, behavioral health and education agency dedicated to helping children and families to flourish and reach their potential.
- LUK To challenge and inspire youth, adults, and families to realize their unique potential through community-based prevention, intervention, education, and support services.
- NAMI NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- SAMHSA The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is the agency within the S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.