SNAP is a nutrition program for families and individuals that meet certain income and resource guidelines. SNAP benefits help you buy nutritious food for your family. You can be working and still qualify for SNAP benefits. If you qualify for SNAP benefits you can use these benefits to purchase food at most grocery stores, convenience stores and pharmacies.
SNAP benefits are accessed with an Electronic Benefit Transfer Card (EBT). These cards are used the same way you would use a debit or ATM card. SNAP benefits can be used to buy any food product except alcohol, pet food or heated foods.
Populations Served: Families and individuals that meet certain income and resource guidelines.
SNAP eligibility depends on household size, assets, income and certain living expenses. Please fill out the appropriate form.
- SNAP Benefits Application (English) (English Fill-In PDF) (Word)
- SNAP Benefits Application (Spanish) (Spanish Fill-In PDF) (Word)
- SNAP Benefits Application (Vietnamese) PDF
- SNAP Benefits Application (Haitian Creole) PDF
- SNAP Benefits Application (Arabic) PDF
- Call the SNAP Hotline at 866.950 FOOD (3663) to have an application mailed to you.
Remember to ask for the Elder SNAP application if you are a senior (age 60 or older) - it's easier to fill out!