SNAP benefits are accessed with an Electronic Benefit Transfer Card (EBT). These cards are used the same way you would use a debit or ATM card. SNAP benefits can be used to buy any food product except alcohol, pet food or heated foods.
Populations Served: Families and individuals that meet certain income and resource guidelines.
SNAP eligibility depends on household size, assets, income and certain living expenses. Please fill out the appropriate form.
- SNAP Benefits Application (English) (English Fill-In PDF) (Word)
- SNAP Benefits Application (Spanish) (Spanish Fill-In PDF) (Word)
- SNAP Benefits Application (Vietnamese) PDF
- SNAP Benefits Application (Haitian Creole) PDF
- SNAP Benefits Application (Arabic) PDF
- Call the SNAP Hotline at 866.950 FOOD (3663) to have an application mailed to you.
Remember to ask for the Elder SNAP application if you are a senior (age 60 or older) - it's easier to fill out!