These agencies provide supportive services for people who may have physical, cognitive or mental health challenges.
- Easterseals remove physical, cultural, attitudinal and legal obstacles so people with disabilities have every opportunity to live meaningful and productive lives, on their own terms.
- Life Skills, Inc. is an accredited non-profit corporation providing a wide variety of services to individuals with intellectual/developmental, physical, and emotional disabilities throughout Central and Western Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Rehab Commission (MRC) helps individuals with disabilities to live and work independently. MRC is responsible for Vocational Rehabilitation, Community Living and eligibility determination for the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) federal benefits programs.
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB) provides the highest quality rehabilitation and social services to blind individuals, leading to independence and full community participation.
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing(MCDHH) provides accessible communication, education and advocacy to consumers and private and public entities so that programs, services and opportunities throughout Massachusetts are fully accessible to persons who are Deaf and hard of hearing.
- Viability Provider of human services and support programs for individuals with disabilities.
- Center for Living & Working Center for Living & Working empowers persons with disabilities to access the services and supports they seek – directly or through our strategic partners – to maximize independence and opportunity.
- QCC Student Accessibility Services. QCC is committed to full access for all individuals. The purpose of Student Accessibility Services is to assist students with disabilities so they can achieve their educational goals by providing reasonable accommodations and support services.