Skip To Content

 I forgot my password

How do I request an official transcript to be sent to the receiving University?

Students can now make an electronic request via the QCC Registrar; please access the "Official Transcript Request" at the bottom right of the QCC Registrar's page: 


I can't afford to pay the application fee to the receiving University.  How can I apply for a fee application waiver?

Access this PDF and follow the directions at the bottom of the page on the form.


The receiving University uses the Common Application for admission.  I have questions.  What can I do?

Access this PDF for common questions about the Common Application.