1. How do I request an official transcript to be sent to the receiving University? Students can now make an electronic request via the QCC Registrar; please click Official Transcript Request
2. The receiving University is asking for a College Report. Who at QCC fills out this form?
- Students should print out a copy of this form for EACH receiving institution (if mailing)
- Provide document(s) to QCC Assistant Dean of Students, Mr. Jason Kurland, Room 383A, with the receiving University’s FAX number OR a stamped, addressed envelope.
- Please note your QCC ID# on this form for Mr. Kurland
- Students can also leave the form with Mr. Kurland’s administrative assistant, Susan Meola, in 364A
3. I can't afford to pay the application fee to the receiving University. How can I apply for a fee application waiver? Access this PDF and follow the directions at the bottom of the page on the form.
4. The receiving University uses the Common Application for admission. I have questions. What can I do? Access this PDF for common questions about the Common Application.