Transfer Services assists students who are planning to transfer from QCC to four-year colleges and universities.

HLC 2nd Floor (Advising)


Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.

Our services and resources include:

  • Transfer Workshops
  • College and university visits to QCC campus
  • Transfer fairs
  • One-to-one advising

QCC works with universities throughout New England to enable students to move on to a four-year school effortlessly and in a cost effective manner.

Articulation Agreements are formal contracts linking individual QCC associate degree programs with specific bachelor’s degrees at private colleges/universities (as well as some specific majors at public universities).
MassTransfer is a state-wide network of agreements between the Massachusetts Community Colleges, Massachusetts State Universities, and University of Massachusetts campuses.
Transfer Agreements 

Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts

Registered for at least four classes at QCC and would like to take another?  Register at a  participating University or College in Central Massachusetts:

Anna Maria College - Assumption College - Becker College - Clark University - College of the Holy Cross - MCPHS University - Quinsigamond Community College Worcester State University - Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University - UMass Medical School

Cross-Registration Policies

  • Full-time, matriculated, undergraduate day students are eligible to cross-register.
  • Outstanding obligations at your home school may prevent cross-registration ability.
  • Undergraduate courses only (continuing education courses are excluded)--check with HOST school Registrar's Office for exceptions.
  • Fall and spring semester courses only.
  • Only one cross-registration course per semester is permitted (regardless of credit).
  • Auditing is not permitted.
  • When signing-up for a course that requires pre-requisites, proof will be required upon registration (i.e. unofficial transcript).
  • Courses taken through cross-registration require no additional tuition, however, please note, if a class has LAB FEES or other
    SPECIAL FEES, you are required to pay such fees to the host institution.

More information?  Click here:


1.  How do I request an official transcript to be sent to the receiving University?  Students can now make an electronic request via the QCC Registrar; please click Official Transcript Request 

2.  The receiving University is asking for a College Report.  Who at QCC fills out this form?  

College Report: 

  • Students should print out a copy of this form for EACH receiving institution (if mailing)
  • Provide document(s) to QCC Assistant Dean of Students, Mr. Jason Kurland, Room 383A, with the receiving University’s FAX number OR a stamped, addressed envelope.
  • Please note your QCC ID# on this form for Mr. Kurland
  • Students can also leave the form with Mr. Kurland’s administrative assistant, Susan Meola, in 364A

3.  I can't afford to pay the application fee to the receiving University.  How can I apply for a fee application waiver?  Access this PDF and follow the directions at the bottom of the page on the form.

4.  The receiving University uses the Common Application for admission.  I have questions.  What can I do?  Access this PDF for common questions about the Common Application.

Tuition Break for New England Students

What is Tuition Break?

NEBHE's Tuition Break program, the New England Regional Student Program (RSP), enables thousands of New England residents to enroll at out-of-state New England public colleges and universities at a discount. Students are eligible for the RSP Tuition Break when they enroll in an approved major that is not offered by the public colleges and universities in their home-state.

New England includes the following six states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.

More information?  Click here:

At QCC instructors primarily use Blackboard Learn to manage their courses. Some instructors manage courses here within The Q using Jenzabar eLearning. If you are not sure which system your instructor plans to use, please contact him or her directly.