We are looking at a year of change and growth. Welcome to Spring semester 2021.
Here are some QCC Office of Counseling and Wellness updates:
- The Office of Counseling and Wellness will continue to conduct all counseling sessions remotely, by phone and video (telehealth). We will remain “virtually” open during regular business hours of 8am to 4pm. After hour meetings will be discussed after an intake is completed.
- All students who are new to Counseling and Wellness must request an appointment by sending an email to email@example.com
- Staff/faculty are able to request student concern consultations via email and we will schedule an appointment time for a phone call. If there is an urgent concern, please call the office at 508-854-4479.
- Students in need of support with housing, child care and other needs can access information here: https://theq.qcc.edu/ICS/Student_Services/Community_Resources.jnz
- We are continuing to offer our Mindful Moments, guided meditation practice on Mondays at 830am and Thursdays at 2pm. Please contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to assisting you! Tina and Abiola