We are looking at a year of re-engagement. Welcome to Fall semester 2021.
Here are some QCC Office of Counseling and Wellness updates:
- The Office of Counseling and Wellness is open and available for in person services. We will also continue to conduct counseling sessions remotely if preferred, by video (telehealth). We are open during regular business hours of 8am to 4pm. After hour meetings will be discussed after an intake is completed.
- In August, staff will be back in the office. Students are encouraged to reach out and discuss options for either remote or in person services.
- All students who are new to Counseling and Wellness must request an appointment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff/faculty are able to request student concern consultations via email and we will schedule an appointment time for a phone call. If there is an urgent concern, please call the office at 508-854-4479.
- Students in need of support with housing, child care and other needs can access information here: https://theq.qcc.edu/ICS/Student_Services/Community_Resources.jnz
- NEW We will be offering a 10 week Stress Management Group in October. If you are interested, please contact us to register now at email@example.com
We are looking forward to assisting you! Devika, Tina and Rose