Spring it on it's way!
Here are some QCC Office of Counseling and Wellness updates:
- The Office of Counseling and Wellness is open and available for in person services. We will also continue to conduct counseling sessions remotely if preferred, by video (telehealth). We are open during regular business hours of 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday.
- All students who are new to Counseling and Wellness can request an appointment by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff/faculty are able to request student concern consultations via email and we will schedule an appointment time for a phone call. If there is an urgent concern, please call the office at 508-854-4479. Faculty who would like a team review of a student that is concerning them may send in a CARE team report:
- Students in need of support with housing, child care and other needs can access information here: https://theq.qcc.edu/ICS/Student_Services/Community_Resources.jnz
- Medication management is available to students in ongoing counseling (on a limited basis) through our contracted provider Ally Integrated Healthcare. Referrals are to be discussed with your therapist.
- NEW THIS YEAR! The Office of Counseling and Wellness is excited to offer our students PEER based app support via Togetherall. If you would like to talk to a peer is a safe environment, please sign up here: register here This is a confidential app, available to those of you for whom therapy may not be your first choice for support.
- We now have a resource support provider in our office. To request assistance in finding community based supports, email email@example.com
- There is a new crisis line for students experiencing a mental health emergency! If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org
We are looking forward to assisting you! Jon, Jessica and Tina